Thursday, August 31, 2006

You know.....

.... I've been thinking.

You're incredible, so irresistible. And it is undeniable.
I think I have been falling in love with you!

You caught my eyes and then you grabbed my heart right away. I felt your good vibrations right from the start and I can't seem to bring myself to say the words to you.

Contemplating, constantly debating, but I'm so in love. I don't want to move too fast, I want to make sure that this is going to last.

I just think it is too easy to know that there is always someone who loves you for who you are, deeply. And, you tend to take them for granted, knowing they will always be there to love you no matter how ridiculous you behave.
I'm sorry for taking you and your feelings for granted.

I've been afraid to tell you. But I hope you want me too...



No comments: