Monday, May 17, 2010

A new beginning....


Well, it is actually a new job function at a new place that I began with today. I turned the offer down few times, but they kept calling me asking me to do something about it. On the final call, Latifah offered me something I couldn't pass on. I knew it is going to be a tough task, but with the opportunity that comes along I had to finally accept it and prove to myself that I can do it. So, today is the day. 

I didn't expect this new place to be so Malay though. I was hoping, by the name and the brand they carry, that they are more systematic, professional and MNC-cultured as they were supposed to be. But I was wronged (again). 

Then again, the paycheck is tempting. So I have to just stay on for awhile before moving to the next available opportunity. After all, how many times such opportunity come knocking on your door...? Hardly.

No comments: