Monday, January 04, 2010

Hello 2010, here I come....

Man, another year passed by. The future that lies ahead is still unknown. Then again, I try not to be bothered by anything or anyone. Why worry and risk the fun you can have? Hey, even my dinner today was delivered to my front door! Pemalas!

Anyway...

True it is, what people have been saying, penantian satu penyeksaan. But at the end of the day, I am eternally grateful to the Almighty - that with His blessings, I am richer by 5.25 months. Syukur! Although within the next few hours I am going to be thrown back to the almost poor life that I have always been. Thanks to you, Pendek! And your mom too...

Ahh, whatever! I am extremely tired and sleepy, I wanna sleep like a baby tonight. Enough with these craps.

Happy new year everybody!

1 comment:

tengku imran said...

dah 2010 ker? dah kaya tuh tak reti2 nak belanja?