Thursday, June 09, 2011

It's not even safe in my own house...

It was kind of hot earlier on today, so I let my living room and bedroom windows opened widely to allow the wind to blow in hence cool down the entire interior of my apartment. Then suddenly it was raining cat and dog in the afternoon around 4-something p.m. Too heavy it was, rainwater flowing in through the opened windows and flooding the floor in my living room. Clumsily I quickly ran out of my room to close the windows in the living room. Unfortunately I didn't notice the already wet floor, so I slipped and my right leg was banged onto the wooden 'perahu' loveseat, while the fifth, smallest toe was caught on the leg of the chair and caused a very deep cut. A stream of blood was flowing from it, and when I inspected closely I became panic with what I saw. I thought 'Ya Allah, jari aku terputus...'


Panicked, I rang my mother but immediately I hung up - she's far, how could she lend a help. I rang E**a, and also hung up - I don't think he is capable enough [anyway, it has been proven he is totally unreliable]; so finally I called up Ariff and he quickly came to my rescue. So off we went to the nearest clinic, got the cut stitched up [forgot to count how many stitches I received, didn't even dare to look]. BIG THANK YOUs to Ariff  for being a darling, also to Boring for buying rations for me.


I could barely walk. But now I know who is reliable and who is not. Bastard....

No comments: