Monday, February 06, 2006

It's a black Monday...

Indeed.

A year has passed and so many things happened within. Wanted and unwanted. Happy and unhappy. Things learned and unlearned. Still here I am, a fool with a single hope that could never fades (yet).

Tragically,I've been waiting consciously for the impossible,dreaming that things will eventually turn to the better and the whole world would be mine at the end of the one fine day. My dreams were dashed,and I got hit badly. And I have no one to blame but me.

Was I too slow or was I too fast? Did I give my best effort or was I simply denied?

I don't want to watch my love come crashing down but I can't lie to my heart. I don't really want the memory hanging around. Not anymore.

In the deepest ocean of woebegone is where I am now. No one to be near as my heart slowly dies.

I fell so deep then I got burned....

No comments: