Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's tough to forget....

I hate to admit that I am still very much surrounded by the memory of my lost love.

I still remember the very first day I saw the face, I was half (only half) like Julius Caesar, "I came, I saw, I conquered" (only that I did not conquer). I was scared but nonetheless determined that I could not care less what other people say.

We met. It was there and then that the door to my closed heart was unlocked and widely reopened. Entered the breeze (not the laundry detergent, mind you!), softly wiped away the fears in me. It was such a warm feeling and so refreshing (like the long-time-ago TV advertisement Salem high country), so much so that I thought I had found what I treasured most in my life.

How I longed to hear the voice of an angel whispering to me that I am doing all right, and this one sweet angel did touch my heart, so soft and deep that I could no longer able to retreat. I simply surrender, after one thing led to another. Never mind the differences, never mind the flaws.

To this sweet little angel I hopelessly devoted,
and the next thing I knew everything was crumbling down.

I loved the angel to my deepest heart. Though the pain is too much for me to take, though we can never be together, I will keep this love safe inside me and take it with me everywhere I go. (Oh,sweet memories...)

Perhaps that is how it should best be....

No comments: