Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It's all coming back to me now....

Where are you tonight, my love? What is it that you do? My heart is broken that we are now apart. When I'm not with you, what enchanted thoughts swim through your head? Are any of them of me? When, my dear, you go to bed, is it my face you see? Or is it someone else's?

Why is it that some people who find love, handle it with such carelessness? Some people search for love all their lives. When it is found, why put it down and forget about it, only to realize how much it meant when it is gone?

I want to find love, hold on to it, celebrate its feelings, drown in it every day, be consumed by it.

I am, my dear, at your feet and I have come to you with gifts; my body, my heart, and my soul. I give myself with all my heart...!

I am missing you now!

No comments: