Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's aching....

"My dear,

I'm just imagining and wishing if you were here.

This heart is whining inside, has no clue about how to help himself. Your love keeps me up every night. Whenever I walk in the crowd alone, I bow my head and shed a tear, for your vision is still there. I feel that you are walking away from me...but suddenly you stop, you turn back and then you gaze at me and draw a shiny smile on your face to dry my tears, to tell me that we'll never be apart...

(yeah, yeah, we'll never be apart!!!)

Late at night I walk alone in the dark. I look up at the sky, I see a glaring moon, I see you inside sending your whispers to heal my wounds, assuring me that I'll follow you soon...

(yeah, yeah, I'll follow you soon!!!)

As I walk on the beach barefooted, as the fresh breeze plays with my hair softly, as I hear the sea gull's sounds, as I follow your footprints, as u take my hand and walk beside me, as I feel your warm touch *squeezing*... as you sustain me with an unspoken language, I raise my head and feel a special new ray of hope...

(yeah, yeah, there'll be a new ray of hope!!)

Why do I feel that you're my angel?

Why do I feel that you're my only light in this dark room?
Why do I need to see your smile and you only brought me pain?
Why do I always write about you and you never mention that you still care?
Why can't I ignore you?
Why has everything turned out wrong?"

I LOVE YOU <- doesn't it mean anything to you...?


No comments: