Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's just good-bye...

The sweetest songs fade to echoes in the wind. The best of times must end, so a new day can begin and the dreams we dream that seem so real at night must meet the morning light and vanish from our sight.

Time was never on our side, we walked the road together and we came to the end. I won’t tell you not to cry, but I swear that what we had won’t die. I close my eyes and I still can see your face. I know the truth of us can’t be bound by time or space. And the joy that we shared, the magic that we’ve known is something that we own, though we may be alone.

It is not over. It doesn’t really matter why. I know what we had can never die, because I’ll always love you. Yes, I do.

So, it’s just good-bye.

The sun will come out, tomorrow
So you gotta hang on ’til tomorrow
Come what may...

No comments: