Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm on cloud nine......

It has been a while since the last time I had this beautiful feeling. It is difficult to put it into words, but I think I'm in love with you.

I can't wait for the night to fall, so that we could meet, talk craps, let our hair down, at times serious, very few times romantic, make fun about each other, and just be nobody but ourselves.

Come the time to sleep, we made our promises to hug each other closely, neither one of us would want to let go until the next morning. We kissed good night.  

Sleep tight, don't let the big bed bugs bite... Let it be me! And you giggled, and I love it every time.

When I woke myself up in the middle of the night, I found my lips kissing your hair, down to the back of your ears, your neck and then the back of your body, so softly and tenderly, not wanting to wake you up.
You moaned softly, I love it too.

Last night you were nowhere to be seen. I couldn't help myself from missing you deeply. I wanted to fly and be by your side. You were quiet, I thought you must be tired, or you wanted me to start first. Or perhaps you were with somebody else... Ouch! That's hurt....

Tonight, we met again. I was and still am so happy, my heart was overwhelmed by your presence. You are precious. I think I'm in love with you. I love your brain, your face, your sexy and seductive lips, your smile, your funny self, your tits, your body, your legs, everything! I long to touch you... (oh, why must we be so far apart?)

We made love to each other, but I am unsure how and what do you feel. I really hope you would feel the same, as much as I do. 

I saw you yawning few times. It was already late, you were tired and sleepy. You worked hard, I know. Then you told me that you're off to bed. Oh no, I still want to hold your body...my love for you is insatiable... my heart sighed.

You were still naked. I malas nak ambil baju pakai. You selimutkan I nanti, ok? Iyalah. Minutes later your beautiful big eyes then closed and you fell into what I assumed a deep sleep.

"Can I hug you?" you suddenly surprised me by asking. I looked deep into your eyes and smiled.
"Don't let go..." I replied.

Yes, never let me go...

No comments: